Stake in het Nederlands vertaald uit het Engel
- Verwante definities voor stake: a strong wooden or metal post with a point at one end so it can be driven into the ground1. instrument of execution consisting of a vertical post that a victim is tied to for burning1. a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track)1 the corner of the lot was indicated by a stake1
- Mijnwoordenboek.nl is een onafhankelijk privé-initiatief, gestart in 2004. Behalve voor het vertalen van woorden, kunt u bij ons ook terecht voor synoniemen, puzzelwoorden, rijmwoorden, werkwoordvervoegingen en dialecten
- Pagina 1. Gevonden 17698 zinnen matching zin stake.Gevonden in 26 ms.Vertaling herinneringen worden gecreëerd door de mens, maar gericht door de computer, wat kan leiden tot fouten. Ze komen uit vele bronnen en worden niet gecontroleerd. Wees gewaarschuwd
- The governor has promised to stake the city's homeless to what they need for a fresh start. George Bush's father staked him to a start in the oil business by providing him with several oil wells. 6. slang making money, often used in conjunction with paper, i.e. stakin' pape
- Uitgebreide vertaling voor stake (Engels) in het Nederlands. stake: stake a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track) 1
- When an average person sends a message in a bottle, it's just a childish fantasy. When Christopher Columbus sends a message in a bottle, the fate of an entire country is at stake
stake - Vertaling Engels-Nederlands - Mijnwoordenboe
- The stakes involved in a contest or a risky action are the things that can be gained or lost. The game was usually played for high stakes between two large groups. By arresting the organisation's leaders the government has raised the stakes
- 2. an interest, often financial, held in something: a stake in the company's future. 3. (Gambling, except Cards) (often plural) the money that a player has available for gambling. 4. (General Sporting Terms) (often plural) a prize in a race, etc, esp one made up of contributions from contestants or owners
- stakeholder vertaling in het woordenboek Engels - Nederlands op Glosbe, online woordenboek, gratis. someone entrusted to hold the stakes for two or more persons.
- at stake definition: 1. If something that is valuable is at stake, it is in a situation where it might be lost: 2. in danger of being lost: . Learn more
- stake a claim Also, stake out a claim . Indicate something as one's own, as in I'm staking a claim to the drumstick , or She staked out a claim for herself in the insurance business
- table stake. See more synonyms for table stake on Thesaurus.com. noun Poker. a stake that a player places on the table at the beginning of a game that may not be changed once the deal begins. table stakes, the limiting of a bet to the amount remaining in a player's table stake during a game
- Dit is niet een goed voorbeeld van de vertaling hierboven. De verkeerde woorden zijn gemarkeerd. Het komt niet overeen met mijn zoekopdracht. Het zou niet samengevat moeten worden met de oranje resultaten. De vertaling klopt niet of is van een slechte kwaliteit
19 synonyms of stake from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 50 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for stake. a legal right to participation in the advantages, profits, and responsibility of something Synonyms: claim, interest, shar The site of the condominium is enclosed with stakes. You have a large family to support; don't play for high stakes. After a streak of bad luck, a persistent gambler will be forced to play for high stakes With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for stake and thousands of other words. You can complete the translation of stake given by the English-French Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse The witches were subsequently convicted of heresy - and burned alive at the stake. De heksen werden vervolgens tot de brandstapel veroordeeld. Have the stake prepared in the marketplace
stake - vertaling - Engels-Nederlands Woordenboek - Glosb
- Search to take a stake and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. You can complete the definition of to take a stake given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries.
- To claim something as one's own: We ran ahead of the others to stake out a campsite. The new executive staked a place out in the organization as a technology expert
- ority stake of about 8 % in a leasing Traduction Translation Traducción Übersetzung Tradução Traduzione Traducere Vertaling.
- Proof of stake (PoS) is a type of algorithm by which a cryptocurrency blockchain network aims to achieve distributed consensus. In PoS-based cryptocurrencies the.
- Public understanding of what is at stake can help to create the political الترجمة في السياق 文脈に沿った翻訳 Vertaling in context.
- high-stakes definition: 1. involving the possible loss of a large amount of money: 2. involving serious risks if there is no success: 3. A high-stakes test is one that is very important for the person who takes it.
- The percentage of a business owned by the holder of some number of shares of stock in that company.Shareholders of a significant equity stake in a company may exercise some level of control, influence, or participation in the activities of the company
Engels-Nederlands vertaling:: stake :: Woordenboe
- stake. estaca. general / technology and technical regulations Traduction Translation Traducción Übersetzung Tradução Traduzione Traducere Vertaling.
- To have a personal stake in something is, indeed, to have a personal interest in it, tener mucho en juego. The word stake has a lot of meanings, literal and figurative. Literally, it's una estaca, palo agudizado por un extremo para clavarlo ( Moliner )
- Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages
- expand_more In plaats van een staak is er een nog dodelijker wapen: een zilveren kogel
- It was a large amount of money to put at stake but he was willing to take the risk. Era mucho dinero para arriesgar pero el estaba dispuesto a correr el riesgo. poner en juego loc verb locución verbal : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo (sacar fuerzas de flaqueza, acusar recibo)
more_vert. open_in_new Link naar #bron#; warning Vraag om herziening; And in view of the fact that there is at stake a fragile industry in Scotland and Ireland, a whole industry in the most fragile areas Vertaling van 'L'Estaca' door Lluís Llach (Lluís Llach i Grande) van Catalaans naar Engels. Nederlands; The Stake. Versions: #1 #2. The old Siset talked to me
Stake: vertaling Nederlands - Engel
- stake vertaling nederlands stake (Betekenis/definitie van) via Betekenis stake vertaling #stake
- Top definition. stakes is high. this might be one of the best albums of De La soul (by the way one of the best rap-groups around) its the album were the alert the world of how the hiphop game became a marketing instead it was and still suposed to be is the lifestyle wich changed America and the world! stakes is high
- ed to stake her claim as an actress... stake out phrasal verb If you stake out a position that you are stating or a claim that you are making, you are defending the boundaries or limits of the position or claim
- 'Stakes' are the amount of prize money that is won by a bettor or a participant in a game. 'The stakes are high' means that the participants have a lot to gain or lose
stake - vertaling Engels-Spaans (inclusief voorbeelden
- Rib-Eye. The steak is marbled with fat and is one of the juiciest cuts. The rib-eye has more texture (that is, not as tender) than the tenderloin, but steak aficionados love the slight chewiness since the beef is exceptionally flavored. As with many well-marbled steaks, the rib-eye needs only a liberal seasoning of salt and pepper,..
- Bookmakers that Offer Stake Returned Free Bets. Stake returned freebies are pretty much the best type of free bets you'll ever get online, offline or on the clothesline (probably just online to be honest) and here we explain what a stake returned free bet is and which betting sites have the decency to offer them
- Stakeholder Salience. 'A stakeholder in an organization is (by definition) any group or individual who can affect or is affected by the achievement of the organization's objectives' ( Freeman, 1984, p.46 )
- Not exactly the same as skin in the game, but similar enough to mention, especially given the context of the question, there is also have a finger in the pie, meaning to have involvement with something, often by having a stake, financial interest or influence
Salience Model - Stakeholder Analysis. virk PMP, Project Management March 23, Simply anyone with a stake in the project either direct or indirect.. What Is a Denver Steak? A Denver steak, or Denver cut, is a cut of beef taken from the chuck or shoulder area of beef cattle. A Denver steak comes from the area underneath the blades of the short ribs and is sometimes called an underblade steak Variations involved other animals being baited, especially bulls. Bull-baiting was a contest which was similar to bear baiting in which the bull was chained to a stake by one hind leg or by the neck and worried by dogs Define impaled. impaled synonyms, impaled pronunciation, impaled translation, English dictionary definition of impaled. also em·pale tr.v. im·paled , im·pal·ing , im·pales also em·paled or em·pal·ing or em·pales 1. To pierce with a sharp stake or point. 2. To torture or kill.. Sirloin Steak. Common Names: Top Sirloin; Description: Family-sized steak that offers lean, well-flavored and moderately tender beef at an affordable every day price.
Vertaling van: Berlin - Take My Breath Away Kijkend naar iedere beweging in mij domme liefdesspel Op deze eindeloze oceaan kennen minaars eindelijk geen schaamte Draaiend en terugkomend naar een geheime plaats binnenin Kijkend in slow motion als je je omdraait en zegt Laat mijn adem stokken Laat mijn adem stokke noun vertaling in die woordeboek is Engels - Afrikaans Glosbe, online woordeboek, gratis. to fasten to a stake or pale,. This is referred to as the cost method—the ownership stake is treated as an investment at cost, A minority interest is ownership or interest of less than 50% of an enterprise Get Cheap Vertaling Fennel Tea at best online store now!! Record keeping is an important part of hospital management. The technology used has grown from simple tutorial labour to complex THIS systems The Stake. Versions: #1 #2. The old Siset talked to me. on the porch during dawn. while we waited for the sun. and watched the carts passing by. Siset, don't you see.
Stake definition and meaning Collins English Dictionar
- vertaling en definisie pale en Vine further notes that both the noun cross and the verb crucify refer to a stake or pale.
- 1708, from stake (n.2) + agent noun from hold (v.). Show More. Example Sentences forstakeholder. The Captain covered the money, and the £40 was lodged with the.
- Stack definition is - a large usually conical pile (as of hay, straw, or grain in the sheaf) left standing in the field for storage. How to use stack in a sentence. a large usually conical pile (as of hay, straw, or grain in the sheaf) left standing in the field for storage; an orderly pile or hea
- Nike- International Activities, Primary Stakeholders, and Charities Nike Inc. is one of the most profitable companies in the world, and they have social responsibilities and activities that have to be executed
- gham. He was a
- Eye of Round Steak. Common Names: Round Steak; Description: A lean and economical cut. Best when marinated and cooked to medium rare. Cooking Methods: Marinate before Grilling; Sautéing; Choose a Different Cu
- High stakes is a gambling metaphor which means the gambler is going to win or lose a lot of money in the game. In an interview with a potential employer, misleading the interviewer may lead to the interviewee's getting the job: if the job's important, then the stakes are high
The Interglot Translation Dictionary can be used to search for Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, and Swedish translations what are state verbs? Average: 3.6 (292 votes) Wed, 09/03/2008 - 00:00 — Chris McCarthy. Grammar 'They love it' or 'They are loving it'? When a verb describes a. 3. Delta Lloyd N.V. On April 15, 2014, the stake of Delty Lloyd N.V., Amstelplein 6, NL-1096 BC Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in the voting rights of Bilfinger SE, Carl-Reiß-Platz 1-5, 68165 Mannheim, Germany, exceeded the threshold of 3% Flat iron steak is a steak taken from one of the muscles in the beef chuck primal cut, specifically the top blade (or infraspinatus) muscle, which is part of a muscle group called the chuck shoulder clod . Competitors are stakeholders because their success or demise might depend.
Stake - definition of stake by The Free Dictionar
DeepL Translator. Use the free DeepL Translator to translate your texts with the best machine translation available, powered by DeepL's world-leading neural network technology But know I'll return and I'll be dead awake I'll be dead awake, rising from the stake. And when you hear the following tune You'll know, you'll kno
Since I am eager to write about our common salvation, it is necessary to urge you to contend for the faith. When the faith is at stake, our salvation is at stake. If the truth is lost, salvation is lost stake définition anglais, synonymes, conjugaison, voir aussi 'stake out',at stake',lay claim to or stake a claim to',nursery stakes', expression, exemple, usage. A principal shareholder is considered a business insider by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) due to their large stake in the company, which is over 10% of voting shares Learn the proper uses and spelling of gauge and gage with example sentences at Writing Explained. Gage vs. Gauge: What's the Difference? to offer as a stake.
Feb 01, 2018 · Skip to content Bloomberg the Company & Its Products Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Anywhere Login Bloomberg This acquisition of Ant Financial's stake could be a preparation. (Zelfstandig naamwoord) a sum of money risked in betting: He and his friends enjoy playing cards for high stakes. inzet to bet or risk (money or something of value): I'm going to stake $5 on that horse Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence 1966 live Hello darkness, my old friend I've come to talk with you again Because a vision softly creeping Left its seeds while I was sleeping And the. Tags: mail, post, post, posterijen, Engels - Nederlands Woordenboek, Engels, Nederlands, vertaling Huis | Contact Plaats de code onder de plaats waar u de woordenboek-widget te verschijnen op uw website . Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for
stakeholder - vertaling - Engels-Nederlands Woordenboe
This is Notions, Stakes, Boulders & Tombstones - Judith by Kaleel Jamison Consulting Group on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people Notions, Stakes, Boulders & Tombstones - Judith on Vime For dignity. Someone showed me a picture and I just laughed Dignity never been photographed I went into the red, went into the black Into the valley of dry bone dreams. So many roads, so much at stake So many dead ends, I'm at the edge of the lake Sometimes I wonder what it's gonna take To find dignit Enlarge the place of thy tent, and stretch out the skins of thy tabernacles, spare not: lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes. Darby Bible Translation Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thy habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes. English Revised Versio There's a stake in your fat black heart They always knew it was you. Daddy, daddy, you bastard, I'm through. Sylvia Plath, Daddy from Collected Poems A priesthood choir from YSA stakes in Salt Lake sings Nearer, My God, to Thee. A priesthood choir from YSA stakes in Salt Lake sings Nearer, My God, to Thee. Skip navigation Sign in
AT STAKE meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionar
- 27+ Stakes, Great Deals! Incredible Savings On Top Brands
- Strategic alliances are agreements between two or more independent companies to cooperate in the manufacturing, development, or sale of products and services or other business objectives. For example, in a strategic alliance, Company A and Company B combine their respective resources, capabilities,..
- EG: Money is the system societies use to assign value and pay for things, Bob. BH: So, cryptocurrencies are a kind of money, so long as people ascribe value to them and use them to pay for things. The main benefit is the blockchain (aka distributed ledger) on which they're based
- 1975: two-year-old seasonEdit. Wollow was unbeaten as a two-year-old in 1976. He began his career by winning a maiden race over six furlongs at his home course at Newmarket and was then moved up in distance to win the seven furlong Fitzroy House Stakes
- You should try to impress the people in the c-suite because they are the ones that have the most power in the company. who have a stake in your company's.
Bending corners with my woadie on a weekday Women call me handsome, treat my d**k like its a sweep stake Bend it over, bust it open, hands on your knees, wai The noun heretic is mostly used in a religious context to talk about someone whose actions or beliefs act against the laws, rules, or beliefs of some specific religion. However, heretic can also be used in a non-religious way to mean someone whose ideas go against the norm.. Say your regular hangout is a cowboy honky-tonk and most.. Every smile you fake, every claim you stake I'll be watchin' you. Since you've gone I been lost without a trace I dream at night, I can only see your face I look around but it's you I can't replace I feel so cold and I long for your embrace I keep cryin', baby, baby, please. Oh, can't you see You belong to me How my poor heart aches With every.
About Fall In Line. The two performed the song live for the first time at the 2018 Billboard Music Awards, which aired on May 20. The music video was released a week after the official release, on May 23, 2018. In the music video, Christina and Demi are trying to escape from the constant pressure and control of the media and cameras, to eventually break out Lyrics to 'Best Mistake' by Ariana Grande: If I'm not the one then I'm the best mistake you ever had / Maybe I'm the sinner, and you're the sain SpanishDict is devoted to improving our site based on user feedback and introducing new and innovative features that will continue to help people learn and love the Spanish language a stake or picket, as of a fence. an enclosing or confining barrier; enclosure. an enclosed area. limits; bounds: outside the pale of his jurisdiction. a district or region within designated bounds Britten's A Ceremony of Carols . Full text and translation . 1. Procession . The crib his trench, haystalks are his stakes, Of shepherds, he enlists the troops
Lawrence Weiner, 1968. A SERIES OF STAKES SET IN THE GROUND AT REGULAR INTERVALS TO FORM A RECTANGLE / TWINE STRUNG FROM STAKE TO STAKE TO DEMARK A GRID / A RECTANGLE REMOVED FROM THIS RECTANGL Celery question — what's a rib vs. stalk Originally published February 14, 2012 at 4:29 pm Updated February 14, 2012 at 6:31 pm The terms rib and stalk are both used to described a single. Songtekst vertaling: Eminem - Space Bound. Meer Songteksten en Vertalingen van Eminem vind je op Songtekstvertalen.nl! But so much is at stake, what the fuck does. You could burn me at the stake, and I'd still think this. DON PEDRO 185 Thou wast ever an obstinate heretic in the despite of beauty
Bonds and stocks are both securities, but the major difference between the two is that (capital) stockholders have an equity stake in the company (i.e., they are owners), whereas bondholders have a creditor stake in the company (i.e., they are lenders) The minority shareholder should always be prudent in the shareholder agreement. If a dispute arises over the sale or distribution of assets, or another issue requiring shareholder votes, a. . (dispute) To take an action that raises the stakes, i.e. that increases the chances of.
Stake a claim - Idioms by The Free Dictionar
- Times, Sunday Times (2015) This was an acquired taste. Times, Sunday Times (2016) Using make-up is an acquired skill. The Sun (2008) Protein bars are a popular choice with body builders - although they are also expensive and some find them an acquired taste. Times, Sunday Times (2006) It is an acquired taste and I quite like it
- Frans. Cette course, qui s'est déroulée d'un bon train, a finalement été remporté par Gradara, fille de Montjeu, propriété du Haras de la Perelle
- With passion at stake . But it is not easy to cut off. Tentacles of a crush. When they are tightly attached. To the carcass of the heart . Nieuwe vertaling
- An investment vehicle may involve the purchase of a debt obligation, which entitles one to repayment with interest, or it may involve buying an ownership stake in a business, with the hope that the business will become profitable
- Malleus Maleficarum (1486) the Method of passing Sentence upon one who has been Accused by another Witch, who has been or is to be Burned at the Stake
- Monkey, Too much at stake Monkey, Ground beneath me shake Monkey, And the news is breaking Shock! Shock! Shock! - watch the monkey get hurt, monkey Shock the monkey, shock the monkey Shock the monkey, shock the monkey Shock the monkey to lif
- Our days are numbered in the world of fools We feel the hunger and follow no one's rules Everybody wants eternal life and nobody can seem to get it right, oh, Our days are numbered and you're no fool, nobody's fool These steps we take to be fearless are yours, life is yours When death's at stake you'll be fearless, be sure, life is your
Individuals who have little at stake in an organization are unlikely to put in extra effort, and employers who have little at stake in their employees are unlikely to invest in training and upgrading Distributive bargaining is important because there are some disputes that cannot be solved in any other way -- they are inherently zero-sum. If the stakes are high, such conflicts can be very resistant to resolution
Make the place of your tent larger, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings. Do not spare, lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes. Miles Coverdale Bible (1535) Make thy tente wyder, & sprede out the hanginges of thine habitacio: spare not, laye forth thy coardes, and make fast thy stakes: New Living Translatio High stakes, body armor, suicide, boy (Ha, ha, ha) It's a time for games and it's a time to kill Make up your mind, baby, 'cause the time is here Capital murder, capital letter
Mar 31, 2017 · Trump stepped away from management of his branding and real-estate empire before taking office, but he has not relinquished his ownership stake. White House press secretary Sean Spicer said the. About Legal ICTGet to know about legal advisory firm Legal ICT, their customers, partners, core business and factsheets. what is at stake? (part 2) Matthijs van. The Draw No Bet strategy really comes into it's own during games like these. Many bookmakers are now offering the Draw No Bet as a betting option where our stake money is returned should the match result in a draw
Table stake Define Table stake at Dictionary
Leading Light (foaled 6 March 2010) is an Irish Thoroughbred racehorse. As a two-year-old, he was well-beaten in his first race before winning a maiden race. In 2013, he established himself as a leading stayer, winning his first four races, including the Gallinule Stakes, the Queen's Vase, and the classic St Leger Stakes News, email and search are just the beginning. Discover more every day. Find your yodel Anymore you sinner/ Anymore you sinner/ Now I wrote you a letter/ And I wrote to you saying/ That my heart's been broken/ And you're to blame, you spinner/ Yeah/ Its been a year since you come round here/ Anymore, you sinner/ And late one evening/ I came past your door/ I caught you in the back. Caro Emerald A Night Like This (Nederlandse vertaling) Engels > The stakes are getting higher. You can feel it in your heart. He calls you bluff
stake in the ground - Engelse vertaling - Linguee woordenboe
Home - Search the Database - Search Results: Her mother was burned on the stake for being a witch while the ones who convicted her falsely laughed and enjoyed. Asset-light shifts to asset-right. The American home-sharing platform is looking to acquire a stake in India's fast-growing hotel-management startup Conventional vs. Collateral Mortgages When shopping for a mortgage you'll probably ask about term, rate, payment frequency but you won't ask if a conventional or collateral mortgage is going to be registered against your property Equity Distribution in Startups. The same study found the following distribution of median equity stakes among members of the executive team (following an IPO):. The question was - What is the meaning of I'll pass? When someone says that, there is something they don't want to eat or share. In terms of the table, instead of taking food form a platter, the person says's I'll pass and moves the platter down. That's more as an example than an accurate statement
The latest Tweets from Tom James, The Daigo Umehara of Dating Sims (@iiotenki). JP-EN game translator. Monster Hunter Generations, Tales of Berseria and more. モンハンX、ToB等の英訳を手掛けたフリーのゲーム翻訳者で、今更2018年にアマガミを英語の実況スレッドでプレイしている幻の海外のファンです。日本語でも全然OK What does condition precedent mean in law? Condition precedent legal definition of condition precedent. Announcement from Globopar Regarding Its Stake in Net.
Stake Synonyms, Stake Antonyms Merriam-Webster Thesauru
How ratio analysis benefits the stakeholders of a company Ratio analysis is a type of financial information that always prepared to satisfy in some way the needs of various interested parties (stakeholder Free translation service for online automatic translation of text and web pages, translating between many languages, including Spanish, French, Japanese, German. Altered Carbon. Season 1. Release year: 2018. a rebel is brought back to life to solve a twisted, high-stakes murder case. 1. Out of the Past 59m James Martin's cost-conscious cut of beef has heaps of flavour and stays moist from the marinade, from BBC Good Food Synonyms for take action at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find descriptive alternatives for take action